Friday, March 6, 2009

Are you prepared?

I never want to be an alarmist but I hope everyone is working on having a good food storage and is growing a garden this year. Last year our Stake President challenged everyone to bottle one jar of peaches. Of course he knew that no one would bottle just one jar . . . This year his challenge is for everyone to plant one tomato plant. . . . I think he has a purpose to his challenges! I feel like things in our country are about to change but it doesn't mean that I think the world is going to come to an end. It is just like having a fire extinguisher around when it rarely if ever is used. It's just nice to have if you do need it! I just want to pass our Stake President's message along to all of you in hopes that you all will take up the challenge.

No comments: