Monday, June 1, 2009







It's been a while since I have posted anything on the blog. It wouldn't show me any pictures and so I got discouraged and quit. I'm ready to start again. I'm going back to Mary's birthday. Stephanie and I wanted to start giving her nieces and nephews and my grandchildren some gifts that they would remember. When they turn 3, they get a quilt for their bed. By three they usually are out of the crip and into a bed. When they turn 4 we decided to give them the gift of going to Build-a-Bear so they can pick out their very own special bear. Lucas was first and it was so much fun. Emma chose a pink bear and we were all wondering what Mary was going to chose. She chose a white bear with rainbows all over it. Very Cute, Mary!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I love what the kids choose! It's so funny because it's never what I would choose but shows each of their personalities. Make sure you post Joelle's pictures too!