Sunday, March 7, 2010

Utah



My sister's daughter had a wedding reception March 6th. It turned out very nice. Stephanie, Denise, Lynne and I decided to go out for dessert afterwards. I had so much fun. We went to the Olive Garden and we ended up getting more then dessert! It was very good.

Before the reception Diana cut our hair. I really like the way my hair turned out. She does a very good job.

I will never stop wishing that we all lived closer but it isn't as bad as it could be. When I moved to Idaho from California, at first I only saw my mother about once a year. I'd load up all the kids and drive out there. Roger was with us most of the time but a lot of times it would be just me and the kids. I'm glad Utah is only half as far and we can see Lynne and Craig and their families as much as we do.

1 comment:

Penradicals said...

What a fun time with your girls! I love it when it is just the girls without kids and husbands. Good times! I like your hair too!