Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scott










Scott was one of those kids that was a handful. He had a bit of a stuborn streak that I learned to admire when he got older. I always said that I hoped that Dad and I could teach him everything he should know because he had a determined attitude and it was hard to persued him from going the direction he wanted to go. Once he learned a lesson it stuck with him though. He wanted things done a certain way and he didn't like changes. He had this attitude when he was very young. I loved his determination when he was a teenager. I could trust that he would do the right thing and would not be persueded by his peers to do something that would go against his values. . . . . He knew the direction he wanted to go!
He loved sports from a very early age too. He would sit and watch an entire football game with his dad when he was three or four. I didn't know kids would do that. It completely amazed me.
I feel Scott is a born leader. I love watching how he runs the GFL draft and enjoys family. He is such a good big brother and has always been such a good example to all of us.
  • New soter mycle . . . I mean motor cycle! A nice one. Went to BYU vs Oklahoma in Texas
  • New house
  • Drives FedEx truck

No comments: