Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh my Goodness!

I love it when other people are good bloggers.  I hate it when I check every week and no one has updated.  I have absolutely turned into one of those people.  I don't know what has happened but between school (work), church, and family, it seems like I just don't take the time to get onto the computer any more.  Sooooo, maybe I can change . . . no promises.

First I have to write about what Joelle said Saturday.  She was getting ready to go home and I told her that I would see her tomorrow for Uncle Steve's birthday party.  She told me that she thought I didn't sing "Happy Birthday" too nice at this house.  I said, "It isn't me that sings badly, it is all the uncles."  She thought for a minute and then said, "Well, I have a plan."  I asked her what it was and she said that when everyone comes tomorrow, we chould have a lesson on how to sing. 

I guess I thought it was cute because only a little 5 year old LDS girl would come up with a "plan" and then think that a "lesson" would help. :)

Here are some pictures of the Birthday:
P.S.  Her plan didn't help much.






No comments: