Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We asked Addie to give us her happy face.
Brian is watching Roger cut his cake.

Scott and Jeff are singing "Happy Birthday" to Roger


Everyone is waiting for Birthday Cream Cheese Brownies,
(Roger's request for desert)

Roger is 60 years Old, I am approaching that age very quickly!! We celebrated Roger's birthday on Sunday with the kids. I wish everyone could have heard them singing the birthday song . . . or maybe it's better that you didn't. It sounded terrible. So yes, my weird kids think the louder and more off key they are, the better it is.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I didn't even think how this was Dad's 60th birthday. I think I realized a couple of months ago but then forgot.

Camille Rogers said...

Oh how I love hearing the Garner Family sing Happy Birthday. It is simply the best!

Sheri said...

I found your blog thru your comment on Jenny's! It is so nice to see how you are all doing! Love, Sheri