Saturday, October 10, 2009

Funny Kids!

Grant wasn't too sure about the skeleton. It made him a little nervous.









I just read Diana's blog and I have to dito what she said. I love listening to the prophets. I liked all of them but was really touched by the strength of Elder Holland's. If you missed is go to lds.org and listen. It will mean a lot more to watch it then to read it when the Ensign comes out. Not that reading is a bad thing but when I was listening to him, I could feel the spirit and knew that what he was testifying of was the truth.

Last Saturday Katherine brought the kids over so she could go to Steve's band compitition. I enjoyed the kids very much and here are some pictures of them helping me decorate for Halloween.



The kids also wanted to see if they would fit in Uncle David's very large missionary suitcase. They did!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Love the skeletons in the entryway.