Saturday, October 17, 2009

We've been Boo-ed!!

Last week Lucas called and he told me about getting "Boo-ed" I thought it was such a cute idea that I "Boo-ed" a couple people at work and a couple in our ward. Jennilyn is feeling VERY pregnent lately and has had all the symptoms of her body getting ready for their new baby. She called and asked if her and the girls could come over yesterday and I wanted to keep the girls entertained so Jennilyn could get a little break.

The girls helped me clean up the dog poop in the back yard, we practiced writing their names, and then we made cookies so they could go "Boo" Emma and Mary. I hope they had fun because I did. Addie ate more dough and frosting then she made into cookies but that goes along with baking with Grandma!

Joelle told us that she was going to take the cookies to Emma and Mary, ring the doorbell and hide. Then she said she was going to jump out and say "Surprise"!! She was so excited but when we got there the Steve Garner family was gone. We still snuck into their house and put the cookies on the table with the "We've been Boo-ed" note. Addie fell asleep on the way back to Grandma's house but I took a picture anyway.



No comments: