Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween of the Past . . . . Now that is SPOOKY!

After my last post I started thinking about having to dress up the kids every Halloween.  In the end, they usually were happy with their costumes BUT it was stressful coming up with them sometimes.  It is amazing what a hat can do.  I would start with a hat and go from there.  I hope you all enjoy a walk in the past.

A clown and Princess Leah


Lynne was a baby doll this year.

Stephanie was a sweet witch.


Scott was a happy Ghost
This year Scott and Brian were both Cowboys!


Jeff was a bum.

Scott, Stephanie, and Lynne
Brian, Craig, and Steve

Steve is a referee

Craig is a Greenbay fan

I think David was a white vampire?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was fun! Thanks mom. I think David was a wear wolf that year.

Unknown said...

jeff is a bum