Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love Halloween

Sooooo many people tell me how they hate Halloween.  I think they almost convinced me that I didn't like it too but I've decided that I really do love it.  Kids think differently then adults.  They love dress up and Halloween is the one day of the year that they get to pretend to be super heros, princesses, mermaids, and yes, even witches, and monsters,  (which THEY don't connect to satan).  They love seeing what all their friends decided to be and they really love knocking on doors and saying, "Trick-or Treat"!  You can go to Jennilynn's, Diana's, and Lynne's blogs to see their spooky kids but Katherine doesn't have a blog so I'll post hers here.

I just remembered why I didn't like it when the kids were young.  I remember being a mom of nine kids and having to come up with costumes for them with out any money.  That was hard but some of their cosumes turned out pretty cute.  We had a lot of football players and referee's through the years though!!


1 comment:

The Gatherers said...

oh those kids are always so adorable! And Steve and Katherine too!