Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

This entire weekend was so much fun.  When we were at Lynne's we got to color eggs with her boys and then we went home and got to do it with Jeff's girls.  We REALLY missed Steve's kids . . . . just ask Joelle and Addie.  We didn't get to see Craig's kids either.  I keep saying that in my perfect world we all lived a lot closer!  Anyway, we sure did have fun.  I always like the Easter Egg hunt! 
Last week we had General Conference and this week we had Stake Conference.  Between the conferences, the temple experience, and then Easter, I have been spiritually fed and am so grateful for the gospel.  I am so grateful for the Savior and the older I get the more I love him.

















2 comments:

The Gatherers said...

next time you are coming to Utah we would love for you to tell us so we can come up to see you all, since we don't get to see you guys very often! Looks like a fun trip!

Lynne said...

So glad you were able to come down for everything. It was great to see you!