Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ty at Build-a-Bear

I would never have thought about Ty's 4th birthday if Bryan hadn't reminded us.  I'm so glad he did!  Stephanie and I were already down in Utah for Lynne's birthday and we couldn't make another trip down in May for Ty's birthday.  Stephanie and I would have missed his Build-a-Bear trip if he hadn't reminded us and that would have made me ver sad.  Stephanie is such a good aunt and loves doing it as much as I do. Ty was so fun to watch and it always surprises me how fast all the kids make up their minds about what they want.  And once they do, they don't want anything else.  He decided on a cute puppy and a Buzz Lightyear outfit.  It is very cute!  I can never decide who enjoys this tradition the most . . . me or the kids! 













No comments: