Sunday, August 9, 2009

It was such a fun weekend. It always is. The best part of the entire weekend is seeing the Rickey Garner family and doing fun things together. Some things will change but the GFL will always be the first weekend in August and there will probably always be a draft. I don't know how it evolved into what we do now but I like it. After the draft was over we came back to our house and I made everyone take pictures. The sun wasn't quite right but I asked Stephanie to take them anyway because it will probably be another year before I can get pictures of everyone again!


Jennilyn posed for us! She is due in about three months. They will have three little girls.


Stephaie always has a niece or a nephew on her lap. Sometime both (Lucas and Addie)
I hate taking pictures and will talk Stephanie in taking some different ones of Dad and I.


David




Denise . . . and why is she in the tree?




Addie, Mary Grant, Emma, Joelle, and Lucas is in the back.




Katherine and Steve's family looks happy!






Jennilyn and Jeff's family







Ty . . . isn't he getting to be a big boy?!








Diana, Craig, and cute Cooper!









I had to throw in pictures of Ty and Cooper because they are the babies. They are both in Utah and I don't get to see them as much as I would like!












1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Denise is in the tree because Lucas wanted to see her climb it.