Saturday, August 29, 2009

Scott and Brian's Moving Day!

If you have been following Scott's blog you will all know that they have bought a new home. Today was moving day. The kids all played on the lawn while we packed up, cleaned, and moved. I was thinking how I enjoyed the work because everyone that could be there were there to help. It made things go faster and smoother then if the boys tried to do it alone. Just another reason why I love this family sooooo much. Thanks to the Jeff Garner family, the Steve Garner family, Stephanie, and Denise. Many hands makes light work. I don't know if that is a saying but if it isn't it should be.


Grant was playing and he fell down. Do you see his hurt on his knee?

Emma asked me if I would take their picture. She loves pictures!

The girls love to be together.

The boys new home.


Loading up the truck.


















1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I need to get copies of the pictures. It was a good day!