Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Denise







Denise came in and looked at the blog. I told her I was going to talk about each of the kids and their families starting with Lynne. She jokingly told me that she was always last. I thought about it today and she really is. She is the most patient person I have ever known. She was the last one to come into our family but I think it was because she was so special. I've always thought how she has always gotten along with everyone one of us and how much she has had to put up with all her older brothers. Not only did she put up with them but she's done it with adoring love toward them. I love her patietience, loyalty, and kindness toward others. I decided to start with her first.
Denise:
  • Works at Seagul Book Store
  • She has a lot of fun with her friends . . . movies, hanging out, even taking a trip to Salt Lake with them last summer.
  • She serves as the activities chairman in the Singles Ward




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you started with Denise. She is always last.

Lynne said...

Yes, I think that's a good way to start.