Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lynne

Pictures have come a long way.  But here are some of Lynne.  She was our smallest baby.  I have thought many times that these little spirits have to be very brave to consent to being the first born to new mothers!  I thought I was prepared to being a new Mom but I soon found out that I really didn't know as much as I thought I did!  This new little girl was very sweet and happy.  I remember one time I was in California visiting my mother when Lynne was about a year old.  She became a little cranky which was very unusual for her.  I realized that I had forgotten to feed her lundh and it was about 3:00.  That was her nature.  She wasn't a complainer and was patient with me.  She was in a body cast from 3 moths to six months and she didn't seem to mind it at all.  She has had several surgeries and it amazes me now how well she coped with everything.  She has so much endurance and compassion because of her experiences.  I know that is one of the reasons why she was such a good Relif Society President.   

She will never know how much I appreciate the example she has always been to her brothers and sisters.  It is much harder to misbehave when you have such good examples to follow.  I have always looked up to her spiritual strength and her strength of charactor

She is such a good Mom and home maker.  Her boys always look clean and well cared for. But more important is that they are taught the gospel.  She teaches through family prayer, scriptures, and family home evenings. 

She has created a place where her family wants to be.  Where they can be safe from the world and feel loved. 

Her father and I love her very much.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lynne has always been so strong when it comes to the things she knows. I love that about her.

Penradicals said...

Great post about Lynne. She is everything you said and more!