Monday, August 2, 2010

Bryan Jeppsen

It was hard finding pictures of Bryan.  He is usually behind the camera taking the pictures so I don't have many of him.  He is the oldest so since I started with Denise, I am ending with Bryan.  It has only taken me eight months to get it done too! 

Bryan and Lynne were married in December of 2000.  I still remember her coming home from church and talking to me about him.  She thought he was very witty and smart, and he is.  He loves his family and is very protective of those he loves.  He is probably the most fair minded person I know.  I love these qualities.  That is the way I always tried to be with my children and I concider it very important to be fair in your dicipline and in all you do in the home.  He has many talents that I admire too.  He loves to read, and is very artistic.  I think that is why he is so good at photography and editing.  He is a very good writer and I think one day, or I hope one day him and Lynne would consider writing books.  I think they would be very good. 

During football season, he lets the "Garners" decend upon his home and never complains when we all come and disrupt his household!  It takes someone special to put up with the "Garners"!!

Even though he has all these qualities, the ones I admire most is how he honors his priesthood and fulfills his rolls of being a good father and husband.  Thank you Bryan for who you are and all you do.  We love you!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good post mom. Thanks, you described Bryan like I see him to.