Sunday, May 15, 2011

Denise's Birthday

We celebrated Denise's birthday today.  Happy Birthday Denise!  Every time we have a family gathering I miss Lynne, Craig and their families.  It gives me an idea of what my mother always felt after most of her children married and moved away.  Most people say they miss their grandchildren and I do but I miss my children and their spouses just as much. 

Anyway, it is always fun when the family gets together and we have gotten together a lot lately.  (There are a lot of birthdays in May and April.)  Denise chose to have Chicken Cordon Bleu for her dinner tonight.  Stephanie makes the best white sauces and I didn't do to bad with the chicken either!!  It was very good.

The kids played and ran around all evening.  They even found some baloons left over from Easter to play with.






1 comment:

Lynne said...

Those girls sure are cute!