Sunday, May 1, 2011

WAY overdue to post

I love it when other people keep their blogs updated.  I'm even dissappointed when I check someone's blog over and over and nothing has been changed or added.  Okay, I KNOW I am the biggest affender of this.  I tell myself that I'll do better and then before I know it a couple of months have gone by.  I will try though.  I'm not saying that it will be every week but if I can remember to do it every Fast Sunday, that might help. 


The last couple of months have been so fun for me.  We have had Jeff''s, Jennilynn's, Addie's, Emma's, Grant's, Diana's, Lynne's, Grandma Cray's, and Katherine's birthdays all since I last posted!!!  See how far behind I get?  With those birthdays we got to go do two Build-a-Bears, and a baptism! PLUS Easter was in there too.  I LOVED it! . . . . all of it!  I love Build-a-Bear.  For you that don't know, when our Grandchildren turn 4 years old,  their Aunt Stephanie and I treat them to a Build-a-Bear.  Addie's birthday came first so she got to go before Grant.  But they both picked out cute little animals.  It makes their birthday so special and fun for everyone.




Emma turned 8 this year. What a fun time to remember. She was so beautiful in her white dress and it was a special time for her when she was baptized. It was amazing that her Aunt Diana and Cooper drove all the way from Southern Utah to come! I think that made it really special for me too. I don't get to see Cooper that much and we all thought he was so cute and grown up









Lynne, Lucas, and Ty came up for Easter!  I don't know how much fun all the grandkids had but I had a ball with them!  And having Ty and Lucas just made it even more fun.  We still missed Cooper though!  As our family gets bigger, it is harder to get them together all at the same time.  I think I am very lucky and blessed to be able to see them as often as I do.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah!! Great post mom!

Lynne said...

So glad I could come. We all had so much fun!

Penradicals said...

Fun times at the Garner home!