Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Stephanie just posted about this on her blog but I wanted to add more pictures. On the way home from Steph's Dad looked at me and said, "That was really fun!" I have to agree. It is always fun when we get together and the kids, big and little, play together. :)



Mary's 6th birthday!  Yeah Mary!




Everyone played dodge ball.



The kids loved Steph's tramp but it turned their feet and socks black!







Everyone played Mario! 




This was actually taken on Saturday.  Jeff came over to see if he could get Dad's rotor tiller started.  While he was working on it, Gabrielle grabbed a screw diver out of the tool box and decided to help her daddy.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree, I had fun too!! I need to get copies of your pictures.

Penradicals said...

Looks like Steph is equipped to have a good time with the kids!

Lynne said...

Looks like so much fun!