Friday, July 5, 2013

Getting Caught up . . . . Again!

I am going to try and get caught up.  I have to go way back to March.  The most important thing that happened was Presley was born.  She was born March 20th.  It was the best time for me for her to come.  I had the next week off for spring break and I was able to go down and help. She had to have Presley by c-section and so her healing time took longer than normal.  Diana did amazingly well though.  She is such a good mom and it pleases me so much that our kids are such good parents.  Presley is a good baby and I was so glad.  I hated to leave when I did but her having a good baby helped me feel better about going.  Her mother came and helped her when I left and Craig is a good helper too.


March and April were really busy at work.  Trying to wrap up reading incentive parties and getting the students involved in spy games, that was the theme last school year.  Next year we are going to outer space and we are leaning toward Star Trek.  It should be fun.  
The second big event was Scott and Lacey's engagement and then marriage.  My mother and sister, Joan and Lynne's family were all here for Easter.  That was exciting and I really enjoyed having everyone.  Then Scott called and asked if he could bring Lacey to dinner.  I didn't want to get my hopes up but I knew he really liked her a lot to want to bring her to dinner.  Lacey brought two of her three children and I liked her from the very start.  She isn't shy, at all, and visited and answered all our questions.  I wonder if Lacey felt like she was in the hot seat with everyone drilling her.  :)  On May 5th, Scott took Lacey out in our back yard and proposed to her.  They wanted to wait until they could be sealed in the temple but they found out it would be longer than they expected for Lacey to get a temple divorce.  They were married May 29th, 2013.  



No comments: