Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18, 2013

Roger has been working hard to get in the baseboard.  It will look so nice when its all done.  It is just one more thing off our check list on our home improvement projects.
 I love working in the yard because I love looking at what the work can produce.  When ever I get a little proud of my yard though, I go and visit someone elses.  It really makes me realize how much more work I have to do.  I was able to go to Texas and see Aunt Yvonne's yard.  It is pretty amazing.   Steve, Jeff, and Lacey and Scott have all done a lot of work in their yards and they look really great! Aunt Joan has a pretty yard.  Sue Patrick's is amazing.  There is also a lot of older sisters in our ward and they have beautiful yards too. It kind of humbles me and maybe one day with a lot more work, I can have one that I can be happy with!




No comments: