Saturday, July 6, 2013

Joelle's baptism and Independence Day!

Joelle was baptized June 29th.  She was also beautiful in her white dress.  I am so proud of these girls making that decision to be baptized.  I love them very much. After her baptism everyone went to Yogartz.
 Can you believe she's eating chocolate in her white dress!









Moving on to some sad news, Aunt Joan called me Monday and told me that Aline had lost their baby.  I am so very sad for her.  They'll hold a memorial Monday July 8th for her.

The fourth was really different this year.  We just had the single kids.  Everyone else had other plans.  Jeff and Jennilynn came after dinner and we were all so glad.  Holidays just aren't as fun without children.  They made me very happy when they showed up!




1 comment:

Camille Rogers said...

I am sooooooo glad you are posting again. It is so fun for me to hear about the happenings of your family! What beautiful little girls getting baptized! So fun! Love you guys!